Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

Reading Evidence

In reading I have been wondering….


How can I deepen my understanding of what I have read
through applying my own ideas to the story.


I read the story….. Maui slowed the sun


It was about…..one day Maui and his brother got some flax and
make them into ropes because there were going go to the sun
to slow it  because people was
Saying the days go to quick so they got the flax and went to the
sun and as the sun got up Maui got his jawbone and hit the sun
until the sun got tired and then
Sun got slower so the days were longer


We then had to create a contraption to help Maui slowed the sun


This was my idea….



I chose to do this because…. I did it because machines are strong and that will hold the sun



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post