Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

what are we reading about this term

This term in reading we have been reading about the environment. I have enjoyed how as kids we can look after the earth. For reading this week, my group read this article: Conservation. Conservation is about caring for our earth and animals.

The new ideas I have now since I have read this text are:

  • we need to stop deforestation because it is destroying some animals habitats
  • we need to stop cutting off rhino horns because that is how they protect themselves
  • we need to act know to save the planet because we don't want to live in rubbish
  • there is always ways we can help, like - picking up rubbish, helping animals, protecting our forests and banning hunting endangered animals
           
I have learned that our earth is dying  because of us we need to stop. Here is my poster


Do you want to live in rubbish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post