Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

ANZAC

This week for reading my goal was Identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important.
Identify some text events and features, and discuss what they make the reader think about.  For my create task this week I have made a DLO of what I read and what I thought where the important ideas.  I learnt that New Zealand is a very long away from Gallipoli.  I also learnt a large number of the New Zealand people at the time went to war.  It would be the same as the all of the people who live in Christchurch and Dunedin going to war today, and only half coming back.  The war went for 5 years, I think that is a really long time. 


Did anyone in your family went to war?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mostyn
    Great presentation Mostyn. I really like your thoughts.I'm Glad the covid lockdown did not last as long as WW1. I also would not of liked to travel for as long as they had to. Have you travelled over seas?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been to Sydney

    Thank you Steve for comment about my blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post