Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Its story time

Today I did some writing with my principal and my goal was to elect words and phrases to enhance meaning and/or mood; use language features specific to the purpose of the text. I made a nine sentence story about a clip that we watched and choose a piece of the clip to write about. I choose the second piece, here is my best part of the nine sentence story; I went to take a bite out of it and dad told me to stop, but then he carefully put some delicious and crispy bacon and the egg that was cooked just right on the top.

What is your longest story that you have written?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post