Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

The big bike ride

This week for reading my goal was to think while reading, pick up new information, and come up with new ideas and new thinking.  This week I read the book The Boy on the Bike, I choose this book because even though I don't like reading I do like riding bikes so thought I would enjoy this story.  This story was about a boy raising money to help St Johns to buy a new ambulance.  He rode a very long time, and a very long way and I was amazed that someone this young could do this.

What is your longest bike ride?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mostyn
    Great work again Mostyn. As far as reading goes, your the same as me. I don't enjoy reading unless I find a subject that interests me. Good on you for reading that story.
    He certainly made a huge effort to raise money, he must of done alot of pretraining. Often we get stitch from drinking to much water before we exercise or we are just not fit enough. I look forward to your next post.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post