Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

The storm

This week for writing I had to choose from one of four pictures,  then write a Narrative story about the picture I chose.  My story is about a big storm, and how my friends and I get stuck.  But you can read by clicking on the link that is on this blog. For my leaning I had to watch some videos about how to structure a narrative story here is the link to read the story.  The big storm
How to prepare for a storm – Insurance Solved Blog | Budget Direct
Have you done a story like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post