Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

2D and 3D shapes

This week for maths my goal is to identify and describe the differences between 2D and 3D shapes, using my mathematical language and to understand what is an edge, vertices and a face. So I made a poster about every thing I learnt. The poster also says other things that I did not know and learnt, like, parallel lines .  Parallel lines are two lines that do not meet like a train track. Perpendicular lines are when two lines meet.
Did you learn something in this blog? what was it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post