Pages

Thursday 2 July 2020

Jacinda is just like us

This week for reading my goal is to identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important. For my follow up I made writing about Jacinda Ardern. She grew up in a place where there were a lot of problems like gangs and more stuff like that. As prime minister she can understand seeing children without shoes on their feet or anything to eat for lunch. So know that she is prime mister that means now she can help them so they do not have to live their life like that anymore.

Do you know anything more about Jacinda?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post