Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Mission maps

Hi guys this week for maths we have been looking at how to use a map and how to make routes on my maps. The first task was to find kaiapai pa and Onawe pa, after that we had to find out the distant between the two pa's. Once you have done that you had to find the fastest route to get there I thought that I would go by boats because there will be nothing stopping you to get there like road works. Iand if you walk I think that it will take you 15 - 20 hours so a long time. 

 Would you go on boat or walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post