Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My Marble Run

On the 20th of August we got to did another PBL challenge and it was the Marble run. We got to have four people in our group but we had three. my group was Alice, Blake and I. We had 5 newspapers and a meter of tape. We had one test with the Marble the Marble had to hit a can that was two meter away. If you hit the can you get 5 points and the team with the most points won. We had half an hour to do it. We went to go strong we folded the newspaper to create a circle so the Marble can fit in the hole. We did that four times. we taped it  together so it made it long And then another two went under it for some support. Its was our go.  The Marble went. it was so close to the can but it did not make it. We came 2nd it was lot's of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post