Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

my super Math broads

At are school we do maths boards, if you don't know what a math board is i will show you. Every week my teacher puts a question up on a slide and we have to do them on our maths boards. On the maths board it says to solve it numerically that means you solve it just like normal e.g 2x2=4 just like that. And then it says Write a word problem, that means you write a word problem. Then we have to give a visual solution, this is my favourite, so you can get a picture to solve it. And the picture can be a car or a truck want ever you want, so that is very fun. Solve it another way is the last one to do, so you just solve it a another way so you do the some question but you do it another way so you can take a look at this maths board I have done. Why don't you try to do a maths board?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mostyn
    I really liked your title it got my intention as soon as I saw it, I liked how you explained everything specifically in you story. Maybe next time you do a blog post you could try use better and bigger words
    -Archie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i will try to do that next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Moystn Great blog post I loved the way you told me what a Maths board is The structure of your blog post was great.
    p.s I o maths boards-Lily F

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post