Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

did I go to zones?

On the 24th of October we went to Rawhiti domain to do our athletics. The people on the news said it was going to rain, but it was nice in the morning so we went to athletics. When we got there we went to shot put. My first throw was 5.6m so it was not the best but we had two throws. My next one was 6.9m so I think I came second so I might be going to zones. High jump was next so I was happy. I love high jump. I jump with my left leg so I am on the left side and everyone on the right went first so I had to wait for a bit. Then it was my turn. I thought it was easy but it was hard. I did not make my first jump but we had two jumps and I got the next one. I was so happy. There were 12 people who did that jump with me. If you did not do the jump you had to watch us do it. I did not do the first one but I did the next. I was on to the third jump which I did not make. Next it was discus. I was not the best at discus I came 5th with 11.6m. At that time it was getting dark with rain clouds but we did long jump. I do not know what place I came but it was not the best. Then it was time to eat but then I could feel rain drops on my arm. Then the rain was coming down as fast as it could so we had to race to get on the bus to come back to school. That was my day at athletics.

Have you done athletics and what part do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post