Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

where did we go for our school trip? click here to find out

On the 29 of October we went to go for a school trip where did we go.? Ferry mead because for our Pbl our question it is how can the past came into our life now?. We went on a bus to go to Ferry mead. When we got there we got the rules and got change into what they wear back in 1900's. So that was funny we had long pants, long tops and a hat. First we went to have some morning tea and then we went to the hall where we played a game money or bag. So he asked us a question and who got the question got to go up. To get the prize you had to get two more question and if you got them you got to pick the money or the bag. If you pick the bag there was two prizes but you only got one. There was a trick the money was old money so you can not use the money. Next we went to the school we had to used ink pens so you tip the pen in the oil then you write it was lot's of fun. After that it was a movie that was made in new Zealand. It was about a day in NZ in the 1900's so the seats where old. When you sit down the seat then the back so it was not the best seat. I am not going to tell you everything so if you do go there you do not know everything. That is the bog post for this week. 




Have you gone on a school trip and where?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post