Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

what have we been leaning in witting

Over the past few weeks, we have been learning to write both informal and informal letters. Here is an example of a letter I wrote about political event in New Zealand's past.

Mostyn Brown
78 john road
Christchurch
027 476 051
Mbrown@stfrancischch.school.nz

5th October 1881

Prime Minister
brofriend@stop the march
195 dig street
Wellington
Dear Prime Minister

I live in Parihaka I do not think that it is fear that you take two people into jail for doing nothing we just want to live in peace. People came into our home and take our land. They have been very unfair. We just want to make friends with people. We just gave them some bread. So I hope this has changed your mind.

Yours Sincerely,

Mostyn Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post