Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Top team

On the 22 of November we got to go and do Top Team on the back field. When got there, we got into teams that were picked by the teacher. It was about 7 of us in each team. There was 13 challenges and two of them were water challenges. There was 26 teams and you vs two teams twice. We went around in your groups and each time you play a game and got points.  You didn't win anything but it was lot's of fun. My favourite  activity was the water bus as it was so much fun.

Have you done top team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post