Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Instructions to make something amazing

This week for reading we have been learning to use a variety of sentences, structures, beginnings and lengths to give effect with our writing.  We had make a set of instructions of our choice, i used how to make toast.  I learnt how to use a linking word.  I learnt that i should start at the beginning when giving instructions.  I learnt to be exact with my instructions so people can understand them.  It was fun making the linking words to put at the beginning of my sentences.

What spread do like on your toast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post