Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

What is going on for reading this week?

Caritas 
This week for reading we have been learning about Caritas.  Caritas is a charity for the people that are not as lucky has we are.  We are learning when reading to make connections between texts and our own life experiences.  For my reading I have written some facts about New Zealand and some facts about Papua new Guinea,  I put the facts on mind meister.



   Have you learned about Caritas? What have you leaned?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Quinn and I have been learnig about caratas too. We were told by our teacher aid that her daughter has gone to help buld a school and we think that we can make a change too. Thank you for the information that you have shared with us. Heikona (By)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post