Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Quarantine

Today I am witting this blog on the 30th march, day 5 of the Quarantine. You probably think that this is hard for you but, do you have in your house hold two little sisters and one little brother? As well as my dad and my step mum. But it has been a lot of fun because today myself and my brother have made a car out of a box, my little sisters can ride in it. Everyday we try to go for a 3k walk around out neighbourhood so we always get out of the house,  my brother, dad and I went for a 15k bike a couple of days ago.  It was really hard cause it was so long. But this has been good so far been good because I have gotten to play with my sisters a lot more because I i usually spend most of my time at my mums.  At the moment we are living at dads cause mum is a nurse, so I am seeing lots more of dad and my sisters.
side
back
Have you made a car made out of a box?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mostyn - I imagine it is hard sometimes with your little siblings but it sounds like you are having some good times too. I love the car! Very creative.

    It is great that you are blogging about your experiences!

    I have made a car out of a box actually not so long ago. I had my great nephew staying (he was 2) - it was exhausting because he wanted me to push him around all the time!

    Did you ahve to push your sisters? How did you make the car go?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post