Pages

Sunday 5 April 2020

Living on the moon

Have you ever wondered what it would be like living on the moon? I think that the moon would be  cold and what will you eat?. I think that it will be hard because there is no chocolate or chips or something that you like, you would have to bring something with you that will last a long time or it will go off and not taste that good. Living on the moon would be lonely, there would be no friends to play with and no computers but you can jump very high so that would be a lot of fun. So what I am trying to say is that I would not like to live on the moon.

What do you think that they eat in space?

3 comments:

  1. Thoughtful post Mostyn, I think living on the moon would be lonely too unless there was a space station and you were there with a whole lot of other people?

    I am not sure what they would eat in space - space rations form NASA?

    What is a food you couldn't do without if you had to go to space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it was quite a cool post and that if I took my little brother Liam๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‘ and George๐Ÿ‘“๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‘ and my big sister Elsha❤๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’œ and Mum and Dad then I would have some fun and maybe onley a one day trip to the moon and a tent and sleeping bags. It was a cool post.๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I wouldn't like living on the moon either. It sort-of would be fun but yes, very lonely. I wrote about Living on the moon too!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post