Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Fake news reading

For my reading task this week, I read all about fake news.  As well as reading I also got to play a game where I was a BBC news reporter reporting fake news.  Then I got to look at photos and see if they fake or real.  Things I learnt from my reading where that when looking on the internet at stories I should look to see if the news is coming from a good source, who wrote it, when they wrote it and is it a reliable.  for example Wikipedia is not the most reliable source because I don't know who wrote it, any one can edit it and I don't know when it was written.

Do you know how spot fake news?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post