Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Responding to feedback.

This week I am working from home but doing school work, this post is going to be about writing. This weeks goal for writing is about giving and responding to feedback. So I have made a poster about what I think the top three things you need to remember, when you are giving and responding to feedback. Anything you write people can give you feedback on, and anything you see that someone write you can give them feedback on.
Have you give any feedback to someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post