Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

What is a Mindset?

 Hi guys welcome back to yet other blog, this week we have been working on reading. For reading this week we have been working on what a mindset is?. Everyone has got a mindset your mindset is other going to be fix which means you do not think that you can do something, or it is going to be growth mindset which means you do think that you can do something.  We also needed to pick a person who has shown girt in there life I choose Henry Ford. One of the questions that we had to answer is How hard is it to shift your mindset? I think that it is not that hard if you put your mind to it.



 





What mindset do you have?

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Mostyn, great blog post. Henry Ford is a very interesting person. Good go at a tweet #mosstheboss . I wonder if you could have included something about a time when you have shown growth mindset?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post