Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

are PBL ivention convetion

On the 25th of September we had our invention convention. The invention convention is our PBL sharing of our final project. We shared our invention convention with year 5/6, that is my hub and year 7/8 so it was very busy and loud. We did our invention convention from 1.30 to 3.30 it was a long time standing for Blake and I. We had to share our table with other people because there was not a lot of room for everyone to go in the hall so there was people everywhere around us. half. Blake and I took turns going around to see what the other people had made, while the other person stayed at the stand telling people what we made, and that is a card holder TCC. My other friends were next to us so we played a game of cards when there was not a lot of people there. I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

                    have you ever shared your learn with a lot of people? and what was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post