Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

the fun hub trip

On the 16th of September we went on a school trip to the Museum. When we got there we went to the Maori side of the museum. When we  got there we looked at how the Maori people would life and how old that will life up to. First the man teach as a story about how green stone came to NZ. After that we looked at the huts and homes that that build out of wood. And then he talk about how they will not waste a thing and if they killed a dog that will use the fur for clothes and the meat for food and bones for weapon. Then we went to go to the classroom and we got to use the tools that that used to made stuff out of. After that we got to have some lunch and climb a tree and then we got to go around the Museum it was fun the best thing was looking at the old towns it was lot's of fun.

have you been on a school trip? and where?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post