Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

A new year

On the 5th of February we went back to school for the 2020 new year. I am a year 7 and in this new year my hopes are to get better in my maths, we have got 3 classes but all in one hub. I have got all my friends in my hub I am starting new things this year like tech and timetabling. There are 4 levels that you can go up, by finishing work on time and the six c's and lot's more. And I am looking forward for the cross county that is coming in this team.  There is so many things that are new in my hub this year, do you know that I went to Australia in the holiday it was so much fun, I think this going to be the best year I can feel it. 

Did you go somewhere over seas on your holiday? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mostyn. 2020 for you sounds like so much fun! I have never done tech before. I think this year will be the best year ever too. An idea for next time you do a post is your birthday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post