Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

What I know about the Treaty of Waitangi

WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE TREATY OF WAITANGI

At school we have been learning about the Treaty of Waitangi. We had to complete a task about the Treaty of Waitangi, we did a google drawing about the signing.  We also got to answer some questions from a slide the teacher gave us.  I learned new facts like it was not a public holiday until 1974, 500 chiefs signed the treaty at Waitangi as well as lots of other facts.  This week I also learned all about the 3 P's , protection, participation and partnership.  I enjoyed learning why we have a day of school and why it is special for New Zealand.

What have you learned about the Treaty of Waitangi


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post